Internet marketing can be fun and low cost when you use written content as the key to driving traffic to your websites. Even if you don’t like to write, you can write enough to bring attention to your websites. That’s because you don’t have to write long articles or posts. In fact, the more brief the better in most incidences. These 7 top tips for marketing on the Internet tell you how to use writing skills to get your marketing done.
1. Articles. These are the number one written resource for the Internet. Learn to write an SEO rich Internet based article and you will have the ability to draw people to your website. You will also be able to develop content whenever you need it.
2. Ecourses. Writing an ecourse is a great way to keep the attention of people on your mailing list. Use the ecourse as a free gift to give to subscribers instead of writing an eBook. It is fast and easy to prepare an ecourse that you load into your autoresponder and deliver on a scheduled basis.
3. Ebook. Once you know how to write an Internet based article or even an ecourse you are on the way to being an ebook author. You can design an ebook by putting 10 articles together or compiling the individual lessons from the ecourse into one document. Convert the document to PDF and upload to your website for sell or as a free download.
4. Blog Posts. Putting fresh posts on your blog will be a great way to draw attention to your web business. Be sure to insert keywords for your topic. Get listed in Technorati and other blog directories where you will generate a lot of traffic and interest.
5. Short Reports. Short reports are similar to ebooks but much shorter. You can get a short report written by using only one long article or two or three shorter articles. Combine these into a report with a heading and summary. Put your name and URL and convert to a PDF format. Upload to your website and you have a product to promote your site.
6. Ezines. Even if people have loads of ezines subscriptions, you can still find your place in the email box of interested subscribers by producing an informative ezine in your topic. The most important thing to do is stay consistent with your ezines. Use an autoresponder that lets you schedule mailings ahead of time if necessary and prepare several emails at once.
7. Testimonials. Providing a testimonial on the website of someone whose products you have tried is a good way to get some marketing exposure. People often want to be sure the person giving the testimonial is real. By including your URL you could get people clicking through to see your site or copying and pasting the URL into a search browser for the same purpose. Write a good testimonial and refer to what you do and it could be a great marketing tool.
Internet marketing doesn’t have to be difficult. Use brief writing skills and you are on your way to driving traffic to your site. The best thing about these Internet marketing tools is that they are free or low-cost and only require your time and effort to complete.