Tomorrow never comes; once tomorrow gets here it’s today. Waiting for tomorrow to do what you should have started long ago is only going to keep you from ever succeeding.
It’s so easy to get into the habit of saying “Wait” or “I’ll do that later” instead of taking up the mantel of responsibility and just getting on with living life fully today. This isn’t saying you have to ignore the facts:
- Yes, the timing must be right to pursue your dreams.
- Yes, you have to get the right obligations out of the way, like taking care of family, children, elderly parents, if that’s what you are supposed to do.
- Yes, you may have to finish the fight on the hard challenge that have come your way.
But once those have gone and you know the time is now, you have to get started on living the true purpose of your life.
- Do you ever wonder why certain people have a yearning in the heart to do something big?
- Do you think this is a universal yearning or do you think some people are content to be where they are in life?
It seems that for some the yearning is stronger or more real than others. I believe everyone is born with a purpose to fulfill in life that will leave the world a better place as a result. That task may be small or only touch one single life. But touching that life will cause a ripple effect that will reach out to places unknown.
I also believe that some people refuse to do what is on their heart. Knowing that there is a great thing to do, they refuse to answer that life calling and ignore it until life is over for them.
- You know in your heart that you are supposed to be doing more.
- You know you are supposed to be doing greater things.
I believe a life purpose is set in the heart of every person at birth. When you refuse to heed the persistence of that life calling, you live a life unfulfilled.
- Are you denying the call of your life purpose?
- Are you letting the past, or your fears, or unforgiveness, or confusion keep you from identifying what is great about you so you can start sharing it with the world?
I’ve been in settings where the most unlikely person got up and made a presentation that changed the direction of everyone in the room. Through very simple words or a brief exercise or by sharing a piece of art or playing a simple arpeggio, lives were changed.
What about you?
What are you supposed to be doing with your life? When will you start doing it? Drop a comment and tell us your commitment to Live Live Fully Today!
Also, check out the lesson of Queen Esther. She probably never thought her day would come either but teaches Christian Business Women to wait on the Lord who will reveal your life calling in due time. Click HERE to check it out.