Ever wonder which internet marketing tools offer the most benefit? These top seven tools can help you grow your business. They’ll help you maximize your efforts and get the most return on investment.
1. Forms and form builders – No internet marketing website is complete without a form. Form builders are easy to use and add to any website. First and foremost, consider a form to build an opt-in list. Generally, the form is placed on the upper right hand corner of a landing page. However, a form can be the landing page. This is also known as a squeeze page.
You can also use forms to collect data about your website visitors. For example, a “What’s your most pressing question?” form. Forms are used to facilitate contacting customer service too. Providing a number of forms on your website will help your customer get the information, products, and content they need.
2. Shopping carts – If you sell products or services then you most certainly need a shopping cart. Shopping cart technology has come a long way over the past few years. It’s easy to integrate into most website technology. When the shopping cart system is seamless, customers have a positive experience on your site. This experience sticks with them and they’ll return to your site. They’ll also likely share a positive customer experience with others, thus promoting word-of-mouth marketing.
3. Social networking feeds – Social networking has become the primary marketing tool for many online businesses. In order to maximize any social networking efforts, it’s important to cross promote. That means using any number of social networking feeds on your business website.
You can integrate your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and social bookmarking feeds and features right onto your website. For example, if you use Twitter you can integrate it into your website so all Twitter comments are published on your website. This motivates your visitors to also connect with you on Twitter.
4. CMS – CMS, Content Management System, enables you to publish organized content. This helps boost your search engine optimization. Categories and articles can be organized by keywords. Additionally, a CMS can provide a much more streamlined user experience. The easier it is for your visitors to navigate your site, the more they’ll enjoy visiting and the more they’ll come back.
5. Blog – A blog is a great tool to enhance your brand. You can use a blog to drive traffic to your website, and to strengthen or add personality to your business. You can also use a blog to boost SEO for our business and to attract a wider audience.
6. Autoresponders – Autoresponders go hand in hand with your forms. You can use an autoresponder to build your email list and deliver content. It helps your customers receive instant gratification. It helps you connect with your opt-in list on a regular basis. Additionally, you can create autoresponders to answer your FAQs. This saves you time, energy and money. It also provides your prospects and customers with a quick and simple solution to many of their problems.
7. Advertisements – Finally, advertising technology can help you capture attention at just the right moment. Pop-up ads, pop-under ads and slide-over ads all help you time when your prospect sees your promotion. You control their experience.
Technology will continue to develop. As an internet marketer it’s important to stay abreast of new developments. If you’re not currently using these seven internet marketing tools on your website, investigate how you can use them to build your business.